Images in Tables

Can I display an image within a row on a table? 

5replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Steph Fisher Great question! The Periscope Editor allows you to input emojis, so you can paste your emoji in the editor and have this display in your table as shown below. Let me know if this helps!

Reply Like
  • Neha Kumar - I was looking to leverage an image png per row. For example each row contains product info and include a product photo. (I have the png file name saved on a server)

Reply Like
      • Neha Kumar
      • Solutions Engineer
      • Neha_Kumar
      • 2 mths ago
      • Reported - view

Steph Fisher Thanks for the context! Currently Periscope Data does not support entering images within tables, but the use case you've mentioned definitely could come in handy. I'd be more than happy to provide this feedback to our product team regarding your request here!

For the immediate term, I've linked our information on Image Charts in case you would be interested in displaying single image in a chart.

Reply Like
    • Neha Kumar Thank you! I know a lot of other reporting tools within the industry have this functionality - would be awesome if that could happen for periscope! I think the complexity here is making sure rendering the image size can be properly constrained (either by the tool formatting or html manipulation, etc). 

Reply Like 1
      • Neha Kumar
      • Solutions Engineer
      • Neha_Kumar
      • 2 mths ago
      • Reported - view

Steph Fisher Definitely agree on all points here! Thanks for sharing :)

Reply Like
Like Follow
  • 2 mths agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 983Views
  • 3 Following